Friday, June 6, 2014

Mail Art, Mail Tag, and Art Journaling




 I've posted some pictures of mail art I've done lately. I've written so much and I wish I had taken the time to take pictures of all of it.











 This picture below is a really fun way to decorate an envelope. You cut a piece of scrapbook paper to cover the front of the envelope and then tape it to the front with washi tape.







 This is mail tag. If you haven't heard of it, it is a list that you send in your letter to a friend. Then, when they write back to you, they include everything on your list as well as a list of their own for you to complete.



My box of supplies is growing!








 Letter in a bottle I received from one of my pen pals.


This is one of the newest pages to my art journal. It's my summer bucket list! I couldn't fit them all on these two pages so I included a tiny envelope and notecard to write the rest in. 




Here is the new addition to our family. Her name is Georgia! She is only 6 weeks and 6 days old!

No comments:

Post a Comment